New York News
Police find guns and drugs in Queens home
NEW YORK -- Six people are in custody after police found drugs and weapons inside a Queens home.
Police recovered ten guns in the Queens Village home Friday morning
Among the guns is a Mac10 machine gun with a high capacity magazine and silencer.
Officers also found pistols, revolvers, and semi-automatic weapons, along with a large knife with a brass knuckles handle.
In addition, narcotics and marijuana were found in the home at 104-23 210th Street.
The suspects face a number of charges, including Criminal Possession of a Weapon, and Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance with Intent to Sell.
new york city, queens village, queens, gun, drug bust, new york news
- Fire at storefront church in Gary, Indiana 39 min ago
- Mayor to create grocery store task force 16 min ago
- Video: Ditka Talks: Thursday @ 10 PM
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 11 min ago
- Chicago temps to plunge as arctic air moves in 15 min ago
- 3 in custody in Homewood bank robbery
- Man allegedly assaulted first responders in River North
- Stagg High School students, teacher fall ill
- Concert in Bloomington benefits tornado victims 42 min ago
- 911 dispatchers recall Washington IL tornado
- Midlothian officer faces excessive force charges
- Missing woman's body found in Libertyville
- Photos: Toddler falls meeting Obama puppy 'Sunny'
- abcnews: Meet Wonder Woman: Gal Gadot
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
11 min ago
- Chicago temps to plunge as arctic air moves...
15 min ago
- Concert in Bloomington benefits tornado...
42 min ago