New York News
Police find guns and drugs in Queens home
NEW YORK -- Six people are in custody after police found drugs and weapons inside a Queens home.
Police recovered ten guns in the Queens Village home Friday morning
Among the guns is a Mac10 machine gun with a high capacity magazine and silencer.
Officers also found pistols, revolvers, and semi-automatic weapons, along with a large knife with a brass knuckles handle.
In addition, narcotics and marijuana were found in the home at 104-23 210th Street.
The suspects face a number of charges, including Criminal Possession of a Weapon, and Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance with Intent to Sell.
new york city, queens village, queens, gun, drug bust, new york news
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- Wrong-way driver collides with semi on Skyway
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Woman pulled from the river in the Loop 53 min ago
- Pfleger wants 'American' billboard with assault weapon removed
- Girl, 3, ID'd after fatal Rogers Park mattress fire
- Tinley Park HS teacher resigns after sex assault charges
- Man shot to death in Hammond
- Accused NU professor will not teach spring quarter
- Man charged with murder for South Side bar shooting
- Chicago-Portland flight allegedly disrupted by man who wanted 4...
- Photos: 'Modern Family' house on market for $2.35M
- abcnews: Gov. Chris Christie Fires Back at Heckler