New York News
Man killed by subway train on Upper West Side
NEW YORK -- A man has been struck and killed by a subway train on Manhattan's Upper West Side.
The accident happened at about 7 o'clock Saturday morning.
Police say the man was hit by a southbound D train, at the 72nd Street and Central Park West subway station.
EMS responded and took the man to St. Luke's Hospital, where he was pronounced dead on arrival.
The victim has been identified as 58-year old John Williams of West 175th Street.
new york city, upper west side, subway, new york news
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders 24 min ago
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway 7 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago 15 min ago
- Obama: 2014 can be 'breakthrough year' for US 59 min ago
- New Illinois driving laws in 2014 on speed, electronics
- Report: Centrella may buy Dominick's stores 49 min ago
- Man charged in Rogers Park stabbing 49 min ago
- Horse escapes, gallops down Old Town streets
- More Chicago speed cameras to issue real tickets
- Briggs' status still up in air for Bears 23 min ago
- Kanye West opens pop-up store in Chicago 36 min ago
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
7 min ago
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
15 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos