New York News
7-Eleven robbery in Brooklyn part of pattern
NEW YORK -- There's surveillance video of an armed robber holding up a store in Brooklyn, and police say it's part of a robbery pattern.
The video shows a man holding up a 7-Eleven on Avenue U at Knapp Street in Sheepshead Bay Sunday night.
Surveillance captured the man standing at the counter and pointing a gun at the cashier as he hands over the cash.
The clerk right behind him had no idea they were being robbed.
The gunman took off with the cash, paper towels, and a case of Red Bull.
Police say this same robber also held up the same 7-Eleven on Monday, April 15th and he also hit the Univesrsal Grocery on Avenue U on Thursday, April 18th.
No one was hurt in any of the robberies.
new york city, brooklyn, sheepshead bay, robbery, surveillance video, new york news
- Freezing rain reported around Wis. border 11 min ago
- Target credit card breach causes anger, frustration
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Dominick's offers more discounts as stores close 12 min ago
- Rogers Park stabbing leaves woman, 21, blind; man charged 45 min ago
- NW Side residents hold meeting on sex assault
- Deck the malls with security
- Glen Ellyn student accused of assaulting school staff member
- Rev. Al Sharpton holds meeting on Chicago gun violence
- Carol Stream Culver's raises money for child with leukemia
- Man thought to be Gacy victim reunited with family
- Woman charged after 30 dogs removed from home
- abcnews: Reddit Secret Santa User is Bill Gates
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos