New York News
Sketch released of East Harlem sex assault suspect
NEW YORK -- Police are on the hunt for a sexual predator in Manhattan, and they're hoping a sketch will lead to an arrest.
Authorities say the man sexually assaulted a woman in an apartment building on East 106th Street in East Harlem around 2:30 a.m. Monday.
Police say he approached the 21-year-old victim in the hallway and grabbed her before fleeing the scene
The man, described as Hispanic and in his mid 30s, approximately 5-foot-10 and weighing 180 pounds, was last seen wearing a black and red hooded sweatshirt and dark pants.
Anyone with information in regards to this incident is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (5477).
new york city, east harlem, sexual assault, new york news
- Teen dead after car chase and shooting
- Ashland bridge moved to new location on Western Avenue
- South Korea ferry captain, 2 crew members arrested
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Police: 2 males found dead in South Side residence
- Man appears in court with part of ear bitten off 46 min ago
- 1 dead, 4 hurt in crash on transition ramp on freeway
- Woman dies after being rescued from Lake Michigan
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Missing boy's body found off Mass. highway 18 min ago
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake