New York News
Sketch released of East Harlem sex assault suspect
NEW YORK -- Police are on the hunt for a sexual predator in Manhattan, and they're hoping a sketch will lead to an arrest.
Authorities say the man sexually assaulted a woman in an apartment building on East 106th Street in East Harlem around 2:30 a.m. Monday.
Police say he approached the 21-year-old victim in the hallway and grabbed her before fleeing the scene
The man, described as Hispanic and in his mid 30s, approximately 5-foot-10 and weighing 180 pounds, was last seen wearing a black and red hooded sweatshirt and dark pants.
Anyone with information in regards to this incident is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (5477).
new york city, east harlem, sexual assault, new york news
- 2 hurt in North Side crash
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- 6 shot at party in Austin 55 min ago
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- PM won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land 40 min ago
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- No consensus on notifying victims of data breaches 9 min ago
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- Japanese jet makes emergency landing in Honolulu
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos