New York News
Sketch released of East Harlem sex assault suspect
NEW YORK -- Police are on the hunt for a sexual predator in Manhattan, and they're hoping a sketch will lead to an arrest.
Authorities say the man sexually assaulted a woman in an apartment building on East 106th Street in East Harlem around 2:30 a.m. Monday.
Police say he approached the 21-year-old victim in the hallway and grabbed her before fleeing the scene
The man, described as Hispanic and in his mid 30s, approximately 5-foot-10 and weighing 180 pounds, was last seen wearing a black and red hooded sweatshirt and dark pants.
Anyone with information in regards to this incident is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (5477).
new york city, east harlem, sexual assault, new york news
- Snow, cold fail to deter holiday shoppers
- Chicago pastor under investigation for child sex abuse 35 min ago
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Several injured in Racine pile-up
- Driver charged after bicyclist killed in Douglas Park accident
- Blackhawks G Crawford leaves game early with injury 57 min ago
- Chicago marks passing of Nelson Mandela
- Patients celebrate holidays at Ronald McDonald House
- Church holds service outside after roof collapse
- Bears, Cowboys prepped for frigid Monday game
- Man dies after Evanston shooting, car crash
- Ice storm, sleet, deep freeze in Mid-Atlantic, East Coast areas
- Kennedy Center Honors for Joel, MacLaine, Santana, Hancock,...