New York News
Images released of suspects in $170,000 watch theft
NEW YORK -- The NYPD has released images of two suspects wanted for stealing a watch worth more than $170,000.
The watch was stolen from the Porsche Design Store on Madison Avenue at around 4:30 p.m. Wednesday.
Police say the female suspect distracted store employee while the man took the watch from the display case and concealed it.
Both suspects then left the location.
No injuries were incurred as a result of this incident.
The female suspect was last seen wearing a gray sweater and dark pants.
The man was wearing a white hooded sweatshirt and dark jeans.
Anyone with information in regards to this grand larceny is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477).
new york city, new york news
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies after Bellwood shooting 25 min ago
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Siblings becoming guardians of disabled adults 24 min ago
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- 3 injured after Metra train hits vehicle in Des Plaines
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
- Bolingbrook firefighters, Meijer donate gift cards to kids
- Dominick's stores prepare for final days of business
- Midlothian auto supply store burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- Ahmad's co-defendant pleads guilty in bribery case
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies after...
25 min ago
- Siblings becoming guardians of disabled...
24 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos