New York News
2 sought in Bronx armed robbery at parking lot
NEW YORK -- Police in the Bronx are trying to find two men accused of robbing a parking lot attendant.
The incident happened around 2 a.m. Sunday at a parking lot on Andrews Avenue in Morris Heights.
Authorities say the two men, captured on surveillance cameras, had a gun when they went into the office and demanded cash.
They got away with an undetermined amount of money.
Anyone with information in regards to this robbery is asked to call the NYPD's Crime Stoppers Hotline at 800-577-TIPS.
new york city, bronx, morris heights, robbery, new york news
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Campaign to curb military sex assaults continues
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 1 dead in fire at Woodstock residence
- Man falls from Wisconsin Dells roller coaster
- 'Shady Bandit' suspected in North Side bank robbery
- Chicago Tribune endorses Bruce Rauner in GOP primary
- College student found dead on Bannockburn campus
- Naperville man attempting to run 56 miles in 56 hours
- Kustok's daughter not called to stand as defense begins
- Jewel-Osco buys 5 former Dominick's stores
- Elmhurst Armpit Orchestra in St. Patrick's Day parade
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant