New York News
2 sought in Bronx armed robbery at parking lot
NEW YORK -- Police in the Bronx are trying to find two men accused of robbing a parking lot attendant.
The incident happened around 2 a.m. Sunday at a parking lot on Andrews Avenue in Morris Heights.
Authorities say the two men, captured on surveillance cameras, had a gun when they went into the office and demanded cash.
They got away with an undetermined amount of money.
Anyone with information in regards to this robbery is asked to call the NYPD's Crime Stoppers Hotline at 800-577-TIPS.
new york city, bronx, morris heights, robbery, new york news
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack 1 min ago
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Program Note: Jeopardy to air Late Night
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty to corruption charges
- Chicago woman owns first Ford Mustang ever sold 48 min ago
- Presidential library in Chicago takes step forward
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos