New York News
3 slashed during dispute in Morningside Heights
NEW YORK -- Police are investigating after three men were injured in a slashing in Upper Manhattan Wednesday night.
The incident happened at Morningside Avenue and West 118th Street in Morningside Heightsk around 9:15 p.m.
The three victims, two in their 20s and one in his late teens, were stabbed or slashed during a dispute near a basketball court.
They were all taken to St. Luke's Hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
No arrests were made, and police have not immediately determined a motive.
new york city, manhattan, morningside heights, stabbing, new york news
- Woman assaulted near Matteson Metra stop, bike path
- Chicago doctor among 3 killed in Afghanistan 37 min ago
- Driver taking photos after Noble Square crash struck, killed 32 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Ind. man allegedly took assault weapon on NJ-Chicago flight
- South Side fire latest in suspicious string 30 min ago
- Mom of 3 fatally shot hours after Gary hospital altercation
- Emanuel: CPS graduation rate on-track to reach 82 percent in 2014
- Unconscious man found near Metra-Union Pacific tracks in Glencoe
- Wyoming explosion prompts evacuation of Opal, town of 95
- Blackhawks beat Blues in OT with Patrick Kane goal
- Man charged after car chase, Roseland bus stop crash
- Russell Wilson divorce from wife Ashton Russell announced
- AAPL shareholders to see Apple stock split
- ABC7 to Go
35 min ago
- Chicago doctor among 3 killed in Afghanistan
4 min ago
- Driver taking photos after Noble Square...
33 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos