New York News
3 slashed during dispute in Morningside Heights
NEW YORK -- Police are investigating after three men were injured in a slashing in Upper Manhattan Wednesday night.
The incident happened at Morningside Avenue and West 118th Street in Morningside Heightsk around 9:15 p.m.
The three victims, two in their 20s and one in his late teens, were stabbed or slashed during a dispute near a basketball court.
They were all taken to St. Luke's Hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
No arrests were made, and police have not immediately determined a motive.
new york city, manhattan, morningside heights, stabbing, new york news
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman 3 min ago
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy 45 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 33 min ago
- CFD vehicle involved in South Side crash
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
- Woman accused of stealing credit cards from Loop gym
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- I-Team finds man wanted by Interpol in Chicago
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
33 min ago
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
45 min ago
- Yelp Reviews: Real or Fake?
49 min ago