New York News
Police investigate sexual assault at Queens spa
FLUSHING -- Police are investigating a reported sexual assault at a spa in Queens, and they're hoping surveillance video will lead to an arrest.
Authorities say the suspect forced his way into the spa in Flushing and attacked a 46-year-old woman.
The incident happened on Union Street around 4:30 p.m. Saturday.
The victim was taken to the hospital for treatment.
The suspect is described as a white male in his 40s, standing 6-feet to 6-foot-4 and weighing about 220 pounds. He was last seen wearing a light blue T-shirt, shorts, sneakers and a baseball cap.
Anyone with information in regards to this incident is asked to call the NYPD's Crime Stoppers Hotline at 800-577-TIPS.
new york city, flushing, queens, sex crime, sexual assault, new york news
- Grand Blue Line stop closed by water main break 43 min ago
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- Gay marriage at center of 81st District GOP race
- Alvarez, Kirk call to end online sex trafficking
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Man struck by cars in Lincolnwood dies, police say
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- Some IL concealed carry applicants notified...
19 min ago