New York News
4 shot at party in East Flatbush
EAST FLATBUSH -- Four young men were shot and wounded early Sunday morning while attending a house party in East Flatbush, Brooklyn.
Police say all of the victims are in their 20's, and all were shot in the torso.
The gunfire broke out at about 1:30 a.m. at 395 East 48th Street.
Two of the victims were taken to Brookdale Hospital, and the others were transported to Kings County Hospital.
All of the injuries are described as non life-threatening.
Police are trying to determine whether the men were attending the party or were outsiders.
The NYPD is searching for suspects in the shooting.
new york city, east flatbush, shooting, new york news
- 5 injured after truck crashes into grocery store
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd 5 min ago
- City: Kup statue not stolen, out for repairs
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas 23 min ago
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Woman sues Four Seasons, claims injuries from massage 18 min ago
- Western closed St. Paul to Mofftt over weekend 46 min ago
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession
- Mumps reports spike across Illinois
- Photos: 13-pound baby boy born in Philly suburb
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake 44 min ago