New York News
4 shot at party in East Flatbush
EAST FLATBUSH -- Four young men were shot and wounded early Sunday morning while attending a house party in East Flatbush, Brooklyn.
Police say all of the victims are in their 20's, and all were shot in the torso.
The gunfire broke out at about 1:30 a.m. at 395 East 48th Street.
Two of the victims were taken to Brookdale Hospital, and the others were transported to Kings County Hospital.
All of the injuries are described as non life-threatening.
Police are trying to determine whether the men were attending the party or were outsiders.
The NYPD is searching for suspects in the shooting.
new york city, east flatbush, shooting, new york news
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Search resumes Sunday for Malaysian jet
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- Mt. Prospect banquet hall closes suddenly
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- 'Project Youth' provides lessons on teen pregnancy, more
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Jennifer Lawrence's Oscars Date Tells All