New York News
Police search for missing Brooklyn teenager
BUSHWICK -- Police are conducting an intense search for a missing teenager from Bushwick, Brooklyn.
14-year old Zaire Young was last seen Saturday morning at 6 a.m. in front of his home at 38 Cornelia Street.
Friends and family have put up posters of the missing teen throughout the neighborhood.
Zaire is described as being 5'3" tall, weighing 100 lbs., with a thin build.
He was last seen wearing a gray t-shirt, black sweatpants and black sneakers.
Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477). The public can also submit tips by logging onto the Crime Stoppers website at http://WWW.NYPDCRIMESTOPPERS.COM or by texting their tips to 274637 (CRIMES) then enter TIP577.
All calls are strictly confidential.
new york city, brooklyn, bushwick, missing children, new york news
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games 1 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Chicago man killed in Salt Lake City stabbing
- Man ID'd after fatal crash on Ryan-Skyway ramp
- Woman wanted for Wicker Park bank robbery
- BMO Harris Bank branch in Austin robbed
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Chris Farley's brother seeks Madison aldermanic seat
- Baby boy found dead in Logan Square gangway
- abcnews: Meth Lab Found in Million-Dollar Home