New York News
Suspected Queens credit card thief caught on camera
NEW YORK -- Police are searching for a woman they say stole a credit card in Queens, and they are hoping a surveillance image will lead to an arrest.
The card was used last Thursday around noon inside a McDonald's on Third Avenue near 33rd Street in Manhattan.
Authorities have classified the Astoria crime as a grand larceny, but few other details were known.
The woman was last seen wearing a white shirt and white pants.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477).
new york city, astoria, queens, manhattan, theft, new york news
- Winter storm spreads mixed precip across Chicago area 45 min ago
- Boy, 11, killed after carjacker crashes into SUV
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting
- Flossmoor boy, 15, charged with murdering older brother
- Albany Park youth orchestra broadens students' horizons 54 min ago
- Funeral held for teacher killed in Indiana roadside crash
- Hadiya Pendleton Foundation holds holiday toy drive
- Bruce Rauner wins Cook County GOP endorsement
- Kids recite world leaders' speeches for contest
- Santa hands out coats to kids at Englewood police station
- hAPPy Holidays from ABC7 Chicago
- abcnews: 4 Arrested in Deadly NJ Mall Carjacking
- Winter storm spreads mixed precip across...
45 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos