New York News
Swastika drawn in elevator of Google building in Chelsea
NEW YORK -- Police are looking for the man who drew a swastika inside an elevator in Lower Manhattan, and they're hoping a surveillance photo will lead to an arrest.
The suspect apparently drew the anti-Semitic symbol inside the elevator at the Google building on West 15th Street and Ninth Avenue in Chelsea.
It happened on August 8 around 10:30 p.m.
The suspect is described as heavyset white male in his 40s and was wearing an orange shirt, blue jeans and sneakers.
Anyone with information in regards to this incident is asked to call Crime stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477).
new york city, lower manhattan, chelsea, new york news
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Murder charges in crash that killed officer
- Photos: Comedian David Brenner throughout the years PHOTOS
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Big Wheel Race in West Dundee
- Man falls to ramp leading to Chicago River
- Oprah sells Harpo Studios complex in West Loop
- Body found in Indiana ID'd as missing woman Cathryn McGill
- Chicago archdiocese to release more abuse files
- Chicago targets in terrorist crosshairs, new al Qaeda magazine...
- Former inmate lawsuit alleges excessive force
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- abcnews: Missing plane a 'deliberate act,' Malaysia...