New York News
Photo released of man who fired shots into Bronx crowd
NEW YORK -- Police in the Bronx are searching for a gunman who fired shots into a crowd back in July, and they'r hoping surveillance photos will lead to an arrest.
According to authorities, the man in the black shirt blasted three shots into a crowd of people standing in front of a building just after midnight on July 21 on Sedgwick Avenue in the Morris Heights section.
Investigators say the woman in the white tank top then took off with the weapon.
No one was hit by the bullets.
Anyone with information in regards to this incident is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477).
new york city, bronx, morris heights, shooting, new york news
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysia jet
- Man, 29, dead after ejected from SUV on I-57
- HS basketball player shines despite disabilty
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Boston Marathon bombing comment no threat to St. Patrick's Day...
- Broadened Chicago ban on plastic bags gaining steam 36 min ago
- More goats found dead in Ill. animal cruelty case 28 min ago
- CTA Green Line briefly interrupted
- 'El Chapo' lieutenant wants trial in Chicago
- Teacher's aide posed as teen to meet girls online
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Lawmakers say DCFS faces 'horrendous' challenges
- Free small business expo begins in Chicago
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD