New York News
Man exposes himself on Queens subway; Clear photo released
QUEENS -- Police in Queens are looking for a man who allegedly exposed himself on a subway train, and they're hoping a very clear cell phone picture will help identify him.
The incident happened just before 10 a.m. Thursday, near the end of rush hour, on the No. 7 train.
Eyewitnesses say he exposed and pleasured himself in public view as the train approached the Queensboro Plaza station.
Another rider snapped the photo.
The suspect is described as black male, about 6 feet tall and weighing about 180 pounds, last seen wearing a white shirt, blue jeans, black boots and sunglasses.
Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at (800) 577-TIPS (8477).
new york city, queens, subway, subway crime, new york news
- Police chase, standoff closes LSD at Fullerton
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond 52 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 45 min ago
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- GOP gubernatorial candidates make last campaign push 13 min ago
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Calif. billionaire buys record life insurance policy 27 min ago
- Photos: St. Patrick's Day in Chicago
- abcnews: Curious Case of L.A.'s Tattooed Ted Cruz...
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
45 min ago