NewsViews: The Blagojevich Trial
July 18, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- After six weeks of his corruption trial, federal prosecutors have rested their case against Rod Blagojevich.
In a case that has attracted national attention, prosecutors have tried to convince jurors that Blagojevich is guilty of a variety of corrupt schemes.
In this NewsViews we'll get an inside look at the trial from two authorities on it:
ABC 7 reporter Paul Meincke has been in the courtroom since the trial began.
Prof. Harold Krent is dean of the IIT Chicago Kent College of Law.
rod blagojevich, newsviews
- Snow cancels, delays flights at airports
- Deer falls through ice in Willow Springs 55 min ago
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bears fans warned about dangerous game weather
- Austin fire destroys building, leaves 10 homeless
- Rod Blagojevich arrest marks 5th anniversary
- Computer science to become CPS core subject
- Police: Evanston drug deal might have led to armed robbery
- Chicago pastor investigated for child sex abuse
- 1 dead, several injured in Racine pile-up
- 2-year-old girl killed by dog on South Side
- Shirley MacLaine on Kennedy Center Honors: 'It's about time'
- 'Frozen' takes top box office spot with $31.6M
- 7 in :77
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos