Bill Brady, Republican nominee for governor
October 31, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- State Senator Bill Brady, Republican nominee for governor, is guest on this week's edition of NewsViews.
Bill Brady slightly led most polls in the governor's race headed into Election Day. That's even though, in Democratic Illinois, Senator Brady's fellow Republicans hold no statewide offices and are minorities in the Illinois Senate and House.
How has Brady, a down-stater who wasn't well known in the Chicago area, gotten close to possible victory?
- Body ID'd as missing UofC student, 20 51 min ago
- Students, teachers tearful as CPS closures begin
- Heat beat Spurs in Game 6, tie NBA Finals
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Special session expected to form pension committee
- Child luring alert issued in Albany Park
- Illinois' pension crisis, by the numbers
- Museum of Science and Industry marks 80th birthday
- IDOT proposes tolls for Illiana Expressway
- AMA recognizes obesity as a disease
- Chicago Shooting Count: 8 shot in 9 hours Monday
- Most Blackhawks fans believe team will bounce back 1 min ago
- Bruins beat Blackhawks in NHL finals Game 3
- abcnews: Ohio Town Police Chief a Facebook Hit
- Lunch Break
- Body ID'd as missing UofC student, 20
51 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos