Bill Brady, Republican nominee for governor
October 31, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- State Senator Bill Brady, Republican nominee for governor, is guest on this week's edition of NewsViews.
Bill Brady slightly led most polls in the governor's race headed into Election Day. That's even though, in Democratic Illinois, Senator Brady's fellow Republicans hold no statewide offices and are minorities in the Illinois Senate and House.
How has Brady, a down-stater who wasn't well known in the Chicago area, gotten close to possible victory?
- Gunman dead, officer shot in Arlington Heights standoff 22 min ago
- Rod Blagojevich appeal, likely last chance, goes before judges 36 min ago
- Man, 31, pulled from Chicago River mouth
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 20 min ago
- Body of missing Lansing man, 40, found in ditch 6 min ago
- Brutal cold grips continues; more snow coming
- Admitted Chicago terrorist's 'hate mail'
- Mother charged in death of 7-month-old baby
- Man charged after boy allegedly brings gun to Elgin school
- Gun violence victims remembered at Roseland vigil
- Block 37 developers indicted on federal fraud charges
- Mariano's holds job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- Our Lady of Guadalupe celebration wraps up in Des Plaines
- abcnews: More Teens Sought in Mansion Party
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
20 min ago
- Gunman dead, officer shot in Arlington...
22 min ago