NewsViews: William 'Dock' Walls
February 20, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- William "Dock" Walls wants to return to City Hall, this time in the top job.
The former aide to the late Mayor Harold Washington is one of six candidates running in Tuesday's election for mayor of Chicago.
Walls grew up in Chicago, and attended Mann School, and Chicago Vocational High. He's a graduate of Tuskegee University and Chicago-Kent College of Law.
After serving Mayor Washington, he became a community activist, and ran unsuccessfully for elective offices. He now operates an online apparel company.
Walls is married and has three children and six grandchildren.
- 'Electric Daisy Carnival' keeping area residents up all night
- Chicago honors military in Memorial Day Parade
- 17-year-old boy killed in Austin shooting
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Friends, family of murder victim pray to end the violence
- Pets from Oklahoma shelter headed to Chicago for adoption
- Memorial Day Road Race benefits military families
- Step back in time at 'Wild West Town' in McHenry County
- Man charged for arson, burglary of $1.5 million boat
- FEMA teams look for flood damage on South Side
- Jackson, Rainbow PUSH Coalition criticize school closings
- Notre Dame QB Golson no longer enrolled at school
- Missouri freight train crash injures at least 7, collapses...
- abcnews: Drivers Can't Face Fears, Get Lift Across...
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos