NewsViews: Chicago's City Council
April 3, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- With 50 aldermen, Chicago's City Council is bigger than those in other major cities, so is it time for change? What would be the benefits and potential problems in doing so?
To discuss these questions on this edition's of NewsViews are Laurence Msall, president of the Civic Federation, a non-partisan government research organization, and 32nd Ward Alderman Scott Waguespack.
- Police chase, standoff closes LSD at Fullerton 3 min ago
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Russia vetoes UN resolution on Crimea's future
- Daily Herald: Kid Loses Foot In Train Accident
- Photos: St. Patrick's Day in Chicago
- abcnews: Curious Case of L.A.'s Tattooed Ted Cruz...