NewsViews: CTA President Forrest Claypool
July 3, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- CTA President Forrest Claypool is our guest on this edition of NewsViews.
Mayor Rahm Emanuel cited Claypool's innovation and creativity when he announced that Claypool was his choice to be the CTA president.
He had no previous transit experience. But Claypool did bring a reputation as a reformer to the job.
Claypool has served as superintendent of the Chicago Park District and a Cook County commissioner.
- Memorial Day Road Race benefits military families
- 17-year-old boy killed in Austin shooting
- Deer on tracks halts Blue Line service temporarily
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Joliet man facing child porn charges
- Missouri freight train crash injures at least 7, collapses...
- Robbie Rogers heading to Galaxy as league's 1st openly gay...
- Second video allegedly shows guard push student
- Contaminated injections traced to IL clinic
- Memorial Day travel: Illinois roadways, airports busy
- James Ealy guilty in 2006 Burger King murder
- Concealed carry bill passes Illinois House
- Photos: Skagit River Bridge Collapse on I-5
- abcnews: Drivers Can't Face Fears, Get Lift Across...
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos