NewsViews: CTA President Forrest Claypool
July 3, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- CTA President Forrest Claypool is our guest on this edition of NewsViews.
Mayor Rahm Emanuel cited Claypool's innovation and creativity when he announced that Claypool was his choice to be the CTA president.
He had no previous transit experience. But Claypool did bring a reputation as a reformer to the job.
Claypool has served as superintendent of the Chicago Park District and a Cook County commissioner.
- Boy runs away from attempted kidnapper at Bell 52 min ago
- Evanston HS baseball season ends over sexting 22 min ago
- Memorial Day travel: Illinois roadways, airports busy 47 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 51 min ago
- South Loop shooting injures 1 54 min ago
- Ex-CPD officer sentenced in Latin Kings case 21 min ago
- Blackhawks trail Red Wings 3-1 in NHL playoff series
- Aldi parking lot shooting victim may have been set up
- Memorial Day marks start of summer travel season
- Report: Judge to hear CPS school closings case
- Bears to retire Mike Ditka number
- Cook County sheriff provides free child ID kits
- Photos: Skagit River Bridge Collapse on I-5
- abcnews: McDonald's CEO Scolded By 9-Year-Old
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
51 min ago
- Lunch Break 05-24-13
13 min ago
- Boy runs away from attempted kidnapper at...
52 min ago
- Evanston HS baseball season ends over sexting
22 min ago