NewsViews: Toni Preckwinkle
October 2, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Cook County Board President Toni Preckwinkle is the first woman elected to head the county, and its annual budget that exceeds $3 billion.
Cook contains 800 government units and $5.3 million residents. It is the second most populous county and the nation's 19th largest government, bigger than most states.
Former teacher and former Chicago Alderman Preckwinkle is our guest on this NewsViews.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase
- Senate candidate criticized for trip before election
- Brief warmup followed by snow
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Orr Academy basketball player back in game after shooting
- Body found near Ind. river where woman last seen
- Digital assets becoming part of estate planning
- I-Team: Billionaire arrested on Chicago corruption charges
- Con men targeting Mount Greenwood senior citizens
- Former Will Co. jail inmate sues over alleged excessive force
- State Rep. race in SW suburbs heats up
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- abcnews: Chris Brown Arrested for Violating Probation