NewsViews: Christine Radogno
November 6, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The top Democrats want tax relief for individuals as well as business. What's the Republican view? We'll ask one of the leader, the Illinois Senate's top Republican, Christine Radogno, on this edition of NewsViews.
Christine Radogno of west suburban Lemont is the only woman ever to head a legislative caucus of either party in the general Assembly. She has a Master's degree in social work from Loyola University.
The 14-year senator represents the 41st District, which includes parts of Cook, DuPage, and Will counties. She and her husband have three adult children.
- Bitter cold expected to last through the weekend
- Nelson Mandela condolence books open, tribute held
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 57 min ago
- Northern Illinois Huskies fall to Bowling Green 47-27
- Schaumburg woman missing since October found
- Vigil held for Khaseem Greene's cousin killed in NJ
- Blackhawks championship ring offered in raffle
- Family: Boy, 6, suffers post-traumatic stress after shooting
- Girl, 13, charged in Olympia Fields fatal crash that killed boy
- Barrington leader trying to prevent next tanker tragedy
- 'Heart and Soul' - Saturday, Dec. 7, 6 p.m.
- Photos: Christmas Tree Ship arrives at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Made in America 2013: Gift Ideas
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
57 min ago