NewsViews: Christine Radogno
November 6, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The top Democrats want tax relief for individuals as well as business. What's the Republican view? We'll ask one of the leader, the Illinois Senate's top Republican, Christine Radogno, on this edition of NewsViews.
Christine Radogno of west suburban Lemont is the only woman ever to head a legislative caucus of either party in the general Assembly. She has a Master's degree in social work from Loyola University.
The 14-year senator represents the 41st District, which includes parts of Cook, DuPage, and Will counties. She and her husband have three adult children.
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysia jet 13 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Snowboard park accident 911 calls released
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California 25 min ago
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge 27 min ago
- Bridge over Western demolished for Bloomingdale Trail
- Broadened Chicago ban on plastic bags gaining steam
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Jennifer Lawrence's Oscars Date Tells All