NewsViews: 2012 Vacation Ideas
January 1, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- One of the most pleasant ways to start the New Year is to think about and plan a great 2012 vacation.
Maybe you'd like to head south, possibly for the stunning vistas in Mexico?
Perhaps you'd like to go north, for the spectacular scenery of Alaska?
Wherever you might like to visit, two travel experts are here to help you have a one or more enjoyable vacations.
Laura Lukasik is office manager of Viking Travel in Westmont. Jeanenne Tornatore is senior editor at Orbitz.com, and she focuses on travel and vacations.
They both joined us for this edition of NewsViews.
- China: Vietnam detects signal from missing jet
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Yelp Reviews: Real or Fake?
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Scoozi restaurant closing in River North
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- ABC7's Ravi Baichwal takes part in dance event
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD