NewsViews: Gary Mayor Karen Freeman-Wilson
January 15, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- On this edition of NewsViews, Gary, Indiana's new mayor says her city's most promising economic development is to expand its airport.
Karen Freeman-Wilson, Indiana's former attorney general, is Alan Krashesky's guest on this NewsViews.
Freeman-Wilson is Gary's first female mayor and the first African-American woman ever to lead an Indiana city.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase 6 min ago
- Brief warmup followed by snow 18 min ago
- Missing plane may have created seismic event, Chinese researchers say
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Cops: Sober man testing vehicle breathalyzer causes crash
- Mundelein girl in court again after half-sister's murder
- Former suburban Dominick's to become Piggly Wiggly
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- 2 accused of videotaping abuse at nursing home
- Pi Day celebrated on 3.14 with Chicago specials
- SUV rolls off Jane Addams exit ramp in Rosemont
- Bears agree to 1-year deal with Tillman 17 min ago
- Photos: Chicago police officer killed in crash
- abcnews: Cops Seek Bad Witch Who Stole Ruby Red...
- CPD officer killed in crash after police...
6 min ago