NewsViews: Gary Mayor Karen Freeman-Wilson
January 15, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- On this edition of NewsViews, Gary, Indiana's new mayor says her city's most promising economic development is to expand its airport.
Karen Freeman-Wilson, Indiana's former attorney general, is Alan Krashesky's guest on this NewsViews.
Freeman-Wilson is Gary's first female mayor and the first African-American woman ever to lead an Indiana city.
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash
- Officials probe potential threat on Delta flight 41 min ago
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper 39 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago woman wins $14M settlement in Yasmin case 15 min ago
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Woman sues Four Seasons, claims injuries from massage
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake