NewsViews: Clerk of the Circuit Court candidates
February 19, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Illinois voters go to the polls on March 20 to vote in the state's primary election.
One key race in Cook County is for clerk of the circuit court. Our first guest on this NewsViews is the incumbent. Dorothy Brown. Her challenger Alderman Rick Munoz also joined us.
Brown is an accountant and attorney running for her fourth term as clerk. She has the endorsement of Illinois Governor Pat Quinn.
Chicago Alderman Rick Munoz is running against incumbent Dorothy Brown in the clerk's race. He has been an alderman in Chicago for 18 years, serving the 22nd Ward on the Southwest Side. He has been endorsed by Cook County Board President Toni Preckwinkle.
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders 17 min ago
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
- Employees, customers prepare Dominick's final days 31 min ago
- Midlothian store allegedly burglarized 3 times in 1 night 23 min ago
- Gov. Quinn looks back on 2013
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- 'I-55 Bandit' pleads guilty to robbery charge
- Briggs' status still up in air for Bears
- Kanye West opens pop-up store in Chicago
- Weekender Report by Roz Varon
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop...
17 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos