NewsViews: Clerk of the Circuit Court candidates
February 19, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Illinois voters go to the polls on March 20 to vote in the state's primary election.
One key race in Cook County is for clerk of the circuit court. Our first guest on this NewsViews is the incumbent. Dorothy Brown. Her challenger Alderman Rick Munoz also joined us.
Brown is an accountant and attorney running for her fourth term as clerk. She has the endorsement of Illinois Governor Pat Quinn.
Chicago Alderman Rick Munoz is running against incumbent Dorothy Brown in the clerk's race. He has been an alderman in Chicago for 18 years, serving the 22nd Ward on the Southwest Side. He has been endorsed by Cook County Board President Toni Preckwinkle.
- Memorial Day Road Race benefits military families
- 17-year-old boy killed in Austin shooting
- Deer on tracks halts Blue Line service temporarily 50 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Joliet man facing child porn charges 40 min ago
- Second video allegedly shows guard push student
- Contaminated injections traced to IL clinic
- Memorial Day travel: Illinois roadways, airports busy
- James Ealy guilty in 2006 Burger King murder
- Boy runs away from attempted kidnapper at Bell
- Concealed carry bill passes Illinois House
- Robbie Rogers heading to Galaxy as league's 1st openly gay... 8 min ago
- Photos: Skagit River Bridge Collapse on I-5
- abcnews: Drivers Can't Face Fears, Get Lift Across...
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos