NewsViews: Clerk of the Circuit Court candidates
February 19, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Illinois voters go to the polls on March 20 to vote in the state's primary election.
One key race in Cook County is for clerk of the circuit court. Our first guest on this NewsViews is the incumbent. Dorothy Brown. Her challenger Alderman Rick Munoz also joined us.
Brown is an accountant and attorney running for her fourth term as clerk. She has the endorsement of Illinois Governor Pat Quinn.
Chicago Alderman Rick Munoz is running against incumbent Dorothy Brown in the clerk's race. He has been an alderman in Chicago for 18 years, serving the 22nd Ward on the Southwest Side. He has been endorsed by Cook County Board President Toni Preckwinkle.
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub 21 min ago
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash 52 min ago
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock
- Superintendent reprimanded after DUI arrest
- Campaign to curb military sex assaults continues
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Man falls from Wisconsin Dells roller coaster 51 min ago
- College student found dead on Bannockburn campus
- Naperville man attempting to run 56 miles in 56 hours
- Russia, Crimean politicians discuss referendum 38 min ago
- Fortune cookie turns Bronx woman into millionaire 25 min ago
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park...
21 min ago
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
52 min ago