NewsViews: Lori Healey, executive director of Chicago NATO Host Committee
May 13, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- After months of preparation, the NATO summit in Chicago is about to begin. Delegations from roughly 50 countries are expected to attend. The person heading up the effort is Lori Healey, the executive director of the Chicago NATO Host Committee.
Healey previously tackled another major effort for the city as president of Chicago 2016, the city's Olympic bid organization.
Healey has also served as former Mayor Richard M. Daley's chief of staff and was the commissioner of the city's Department of Planning and Development.
- Freezing rain reported around Wis. border 20 min ago
- Target credit card breach causes anger, frustration
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Report: Centrella could buy some Dominick's stores
- Rogers Park stabbing leaves woman, 21, blind; man charged
- More Chicago speed cameras to issue real tickets
- 4M passengers expected at Chicago's airports during holidays
- Man charged with fatal shooting of 12-year-old in 2012
- Deck the malls with security
- Cousin of Mass. gov, from Rockford, among 8 getting commutations
- Pastor defrocked after officiating son's gay marriage
- London Apollo Theatre collapse injures 79
- abcnews: Reddit Secret Santa User is Bill Gates
- 7 in :77
- Freezing rain reported around Wis. border
20 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos