NewsViews: Dept. of Public Health's Dr. LaMar Hasbrouck
August 19, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Dr. LaMar Hasbrouck, director of the Illinois Department of Public Health, discussing several health issues, including new requirements for vaccines that students must have before going back to school, the rise in the number of whooping cough cases, West Nile cases, swine flu, etc.
- Memorial Day Road Race benefits military families
- 17-year-old boy killed in Austin shooting
- Deer on tracks halts Blue Line service temporarily
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Joliet man facing child porn charges
- Missouri freight train crash injures at least 7, collapses...
- Robbie Rogers heading to Galaxy as league's 1st openly gay...
- Second video allegedly shows guard push student
- Contaminated injections traced to IL clinic
- Memorial Day travel: Illinois roadways, airports busy
- James Ealy guilty in 2006 Burger King murder
- Concealed carry bill passes Illinois House
- Photos: Skagit River Bridge Collapse on I-5
- abcnews: Drivers Can't Face Fears, Get Lift Across...
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos