NewsViews: Dept. of Public Health's Dr. LaMar Hasbrouck
August 19, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Dr. LaMar Hasbrouck, director of the Illinois Department of Public Health, discussing several health issues, including new requirements for vaccines that students must have before going back to school, the rise in the number of whooping cough cases, West Nile cases, swine flu, etc.
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night 57 min ago
- Bad Wolf Coffee offers French caneles
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery 51 min ago
- Chicago man killed in Salt Lake City stabbing
- Man ID'd after fatal crash on Ryan-Skyway ramp
- Woman wanted for Wicker Park bank robbery
- BMO Harris Bank branch in Austin robbed
- Baby boy found dead in Logan Square gangway
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- YMCA in Naperville gears up for 'Healthy Kids Day'
- Chris Farley's brother seeks Madison aldermanic seat
- abcnews: Meth Lab Found in Million-Dollar Home