NewsViews: 2012 Will County state's attorney candidates
September 23, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- On this edition of NewsViews, we are speaking with the candidates running for Will County State's Attorney.
The race pits incumbent state's attorney James Glasgow against Dave Carlson.
Glasgow is going for a fifth term as Will County's top prosecutor.
- Boy, 13, describes Aurora home invasion
- Ga lottery winner claims Mega Millions prize
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Cardinal George celebrates 50 years in priesthood
- Janet Rowley, U of C cancer research pioneer, dies at 88
- Maine West coach trial gets testimony from ex-soccer player
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- Mom honors son's memory by delivering toys to sick children
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago without tax breaks
- Durbin presses regulators to prevent tanker tragedies
- Illini grad to go for spacewalk on International Space Station
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus