NewsViews: Holiday Shopping Outlook
November 18, 2012 (WLS) -- Tom Compernolle with Deloitte Consulting, which just completed its annual holiday shopping survey, and David Vite with the Illinois Retail Merchants Association, which represents both large and small businesses, discuss the outlook for the upcoming holiday shopping season.
They also discuss the strategy of stores opening earlier and earlier on Thanksgiving Day.
- Gunman dead, officer shot in Arlington Heights standoff 19 min ago
- Rod Blagojevich appeal, likely last chance, goes before judges 33 min ago
- Man, 31, pulled from Chicago River mouth
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 17 min ago
- Body of missing Lansing man, 40, found in ditch 3 min ago
- Brutal cold grips continues; more snow coming
- Admitted Chicago terrorist's 'hate mail'
- Mother charged in death of 7-month-old baby
- Man charged after boy allegedly brings gun to Elgin school
- Gun violence victims remembered at Roseland vigil
- Block 37 developers indicted on federal fraud charges
- Mariano's holds job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- Our Lady of Guadalupe celebration wraps up in Des Plaines
- abcnews: More Teens Sought in Mansion Party
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
17 min ago
- Gunman dead, officer shot in Arlington...
19 min ago