NewsViews: Mike Quigley and Randy Hultgren
November 25, 2012 (WLS) -- Democratic Congressman Mike Quigley and Republican Randy Hultgren discuss the fiscal cliff issue.
The two talk about whether they share the optimism expressed by congressional leadership, as well as their legislative objectives for the new Congress.
There's also discussion about the ability of the White House and Congress to work together since President Obama was re-elected while the balance of power in Congress remains the same.
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
- Employees, customers prepare Dominick's final days
- Midlothian's The Tint Shop burglarized 3 times in 1 night 25 min ago
- Gov. Quinn looks back on 2013
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- Me You & Her raises money for Chicago food banks
- 'I-55 Bandit' pleads guilty to robbery charge
- Kanye West opens pop-up store in Chicago
- Weekender Report by Roz Varon
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos