NewsViews: Better Business Bureau of Chicago President and CEO Steve Bernas
December 9, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- On this edition of NewsViews, we'll talk with Better Business Bureau of Chicago and Northern Illinois President and CEO Steve Bernas.
The holidays are a time for giving: to family, friends and charities.
How do you insure that your contribution is going to a legitimate charity and really helping those in need?
Also, when online shopping how do you make sure you're not getting ripped off?
Better Business Bureau of Chicago and Northern Illinois President and CEO Steve Bernas explored these issues in this week's edition of NewsViews.
You can find out more at the Better Business Bureau of Chicago's website.
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash
- FEMA gives Des Plaines River homeowners option to sell
- Freed inmate: New investigation 'like a nightmare'
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Woman sues Four Seasons, claims injuries from massage
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession
- Mumps reports spike across Illinois
- Photos: 13-pound baby boy born in Philly suburb
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake