NewsViews: Better Business Bureau of Chicago President and CEO Steve Bernas
December 9, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- On this edition of NewsViews, we'll talk with Better Business Bureau of Chicago and Northern Illinois President and CEO Steve Bernas.
The holidays are a time for giving: to family, friends and charities.
How do you insure that your contribution is going to a legitimate charity and really helping those in need?
Also, when online shopping how do you make sure you're not getting ripped off?
Better Business Bureau of Chicago and Northern Illinois President and CEO Steve Bernas explored these issues in this week's edition of NewsViews.
You can find out more at the Better Business Bureau of Chicago's website.
- Gunman dead, officer shot in Arlington Heights standoff
- Rod Blagojevich appeal, likely last chance, goes before judges
- Man, 31, pulled from Chicago River near lake 55 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Body of missing Lansing man, 40, found in ditch
- Winter weather advisories issued as snow follows cold 34 min ago
- Ex-teacher Amber Kraus pleads not guilty to student sex assault 58 min ago
- Prisoner charged in 1988 Rogers Park rape, murder 22 min ago
- CTA auctioning seats, signs, rail car, more 16 min ago
- Chicago man gets 50 years in ex-wife's death 10 min ago
- Mariano's holds job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- Kanye West likens job to police work; Ohio chief disagrees
- Affluenza defense nets Ethan Couch probation
- abcnews: More Teens Sought in Mansion Party
- 7 in :77