NewsViews: Better Business Bureau of Chicago President and CEO Steve Bernas
December 9, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- On this edition of NewsViews, we'll talk with Better Business Bureau of Chicago and Northern Illinois President and CEO Steve Bernas.
The holidays are a time for giving: to family, friends and charities.
How do you insure that your contribution is going to a legitimate charity and really helping those in need?
Also, when online shopping how do you make sure you're not getting ripped off?
Better Business Bureau of Chicago and Northern Illinois President and CEO Steve Bernas explored these issues in this week's edition of NewsViews.
You can find out more at the Better Business Bureau of Chicago's website.
- Chicago police officer shot on South Side 5 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 22 min ago
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party 10 min ago
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Tinley Park hosts St. Patrick's Day parade
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
22 min ago
- Chicago police officer shot on South Side
5 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos