Newsviews: What you need to know about your taxes
January 27, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- An expert talks about the income tax deductions you should be aware of.
Plus Congress 'fixed' the Alternative Minimum Tax, find out what that means.
And the documentation you'll need for some deductions if you want to avoid raising a red flag with the IRS.
newsviews, alan krashesky
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge 45 min ago
- Parishioners find inspiration in Cardinal George 46 min ago
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 31 min ago
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Couple marks 77-year wedding anniversary
- Utica marks 10 years since deadly tornado
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation
- Flowers blooming in Millennium Park's Lurie Garden
- Chicago man killed in Salt Lake City stabbing
- Man ID'd after fatal crash on Ryan-Skyway ramp
- abcnews: Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout 35 min ago
- Bulls fans ready for start of playoffs
44 min ago