Newsviews: What you need to know about your taxes
January 27, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- An expert talks about the income tax deductions you should be aware of.
Plus Congress 'fixed' the Alternative Minimum Tax, find out what that means.
And the documentation you'll need for some deductions if you want to avoid raising a red flag with the IRS.
newsviews, alan krashesky
- Girl sexually assaulted near Safe Passage route
- 30 dogs removed from North Chicago apartment
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 1-month anniversary of Midwest tornadoes outbreak
- ADM to open headquarters in Chicago, sources say
- Police search for suspect in Valparaiso armed robberies
- Plane lands at O'Hare after reporting mechanical problem
- Woman, 30, dead in Chicago River fall ID'd
- Reno hospital shooting on campus kills 2, including gunman
- 2 former players allege abuse during Maine West hazing trial
- Dart: Concealed carry approval process flawed
- Salvation Army feeds families, seniors in need in Chicago
- abcnews: Dad, Daughter Recreate Wedding Photos