Newsviews: Violence in Chicago
February 17, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Violence has put Chicago in the national spotlight recently. More than 40 homicides were reported last month, making it the deadliest January in a decade.
- RESOURCES: Stop the Violence
Joining us to discuss this issue is Professor Dennis Rosenbaum, a professor of criminology, law and justice at the University of Illinois-Chicago, and Phillip Jackson, founder and executive director of the Black Star Project.
newsviews, alan krashesky
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Video: Yelp reviews: Phony or Real?
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock
- I-Team finds man wanted by Interpol in Chicago
- Superintendent reprimanded after DUI arrest
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Opening statements begin in general's sex trial
- Massachusetts bans 'upskirt' photos after ruling
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
4 min ago