Newsviews: CTA Red Line Project
May 5, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- On May 19, the CTA Red Line will shut down from Cermak/Chinatown to 95th Street for five months. That's being done so crews can completely rebuild the tracks and upgrade several stations.
Joining us on this edition of NewsViews to that project that and more is CTA President Forrest Claypool.
newsviews, alan krashesky
- Man, 20, charged in Boystown sex assault
- Neighbors rescue kids from West Pullman fire
- Chicago casino plans to be heard at Wednesday hearing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Wicker Park water main break gushes for hours
- Gurnee man sentenced in sex assaults of 2 kids
- Huntley teen charged, allegedly crashed SUV into home
- Truck driver who allegedly molested 11 kids sentenced
- Suit: Wrestler dating ex pushed man down stairs at custody...
- I-Team: Illinois Poison Center hotline's cry for help
- Priest Michael O'Connell reinstated by archdiocese
- Boston bombing remembered 1 year later
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand