Newsviews: CTA Red Line Project
May 5, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- On May 19, the CTA Red Line will shut down from Cermak/Chinatown to 95th Street for five months. That's being done so crews can completely rebuild the tracks and upgrade several stations.
Joining us on this edition of NewsViews to that project that and more is CTA President Forrest Claypool.
newsviews, alan krashesky
- Snow, bitter cold to make for messy commute
- Office Depot moving OfficeMax HQ from Naperville to FL
- School, Emergency Closings
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Crews battle large fire in unoccupied Skokie building
- Groupon founder to donate half his wealth to charity
- Mega Millions winning numbers drawn for $344M
- Store owner shoots, kills alleged robber on SE Side
- Video released of multi-vehicle pile-up near Milwaukee
- Public hearing discusses Ashland bus-only lane
- Lake Zurich lockdowns lifted after reported student with weapons
- Derrick Smith wants case thrown out for being too 'vague'
- Santa visits cancer patient at Northwestern Hospital
- abcnews: Dog thwarts mail delivery for over a year