NewsViews: Pat Brady
May 12, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- With the 2014 governor's race looming, the Illinois Republican party is looking for a new chairman. That's because Pat Brady stepped down last week.
Brady says personal reasons drove his decision. He acknowledges that his public support of gay marriage riled some in the party.
Pat Brady joins us for this edition of NewsViews and talks about whether the chairman should keep his personal opinions to himself.
newsviews, alan krashesky
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student 49 min ago
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Gay marriage at center of 81st District GOP race 44 min ago
- CTA: Ventra cards only possible by end of March
- Alvarez, Kirk call to end online sex trafficking
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Man struck by cars in Lincolnwood dies, police say
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits 15 min ago