NewsViews: Pat Brady
May 12, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- With the 2014 governor's race looming, the Illinois Republican party is looking for a new chairman. That's because Pat Brady stepped down last week.
Brady says personal reasons drove his decision. He acknowledges that his public support of gay marriage riled some in the party.
Pat Brady joins us for this edition of NewsViews and talks about whether the chairman should keep his personal opinions to himself.
newsviews, alan krashesky
- Boy, 12, killed in hit-and-run in Whiting
- Meeting addresses consequences of 'sexting'
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 49 min ago
- Grand jury indicts Lake Station mayor, wife
- Police release sketch in Albany Park attempted kidnapping
- Chicago boy remembered 1 year after suspicious death
- Lyons residents respond to police cuts
- Kirk introduces stroke research, treatment legislation
- Bond denied for suspect in Boystown sex assault
- Tavern shutdown racially motivated, owner says
- School bus collides with car, then sign in Bartlett
- Hero officers save two boys from West Pullman fire
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos