NewsViews: Pat Brady
May 12, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- With the 2014 governor's race looming, the Illinois Republican party is looking for a new chairman. That's because Pat Brady stepped down last week.
Brady says personal reasons drove his decision. He acknowledges that his public support of gay marriage riled some in the party.
Pat Brady joins us for this edition of NewsViews and talks about whether the chairman should keep his personal opinions to himself.
newsviews, alan krashesky
- Frigid temps, sub-zero wind chills settle in 26 min ago
- Nelson Mandela condolence books open, tribute held
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Schaumburg woman missing since October found
- Mega Millions winning numbers drawn for $297M
- Blackhawks championship ring offered in raffle
- Family: Boy, 6, suffers post-traumatic stress after shooting
- Girl, 13, charged in Olympia Fields fatal crash that killed boy
- Barrington leader trying to prevent next tanker tragedy
- 'Heart and Soul' - Saturday, Dec. 7, 6 p.m.
- Video: The Ditka you didn't know
- Photos: Christmas Tree Ship arrives at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Made in America 2013: Gift Ideas
- Frigid temps, sub-zero wind chills settle in
26 min ago
- Year-End Financial Tips
20 min ago