June 16, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Two constitutional experts examine some of the biggest cases including cases involving affirmative action and gay marriage.
There is just one week left in the Supreme Court's current term. 19 cases remain before the justices. Two constitutional experts examine some of the biggest cases including cases involving affirmative action and gay marriage.
newsviews, alan krashesky
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash 44 min ago
- FEMA gives Des Plaines River homeowners option to sell
- Freed inmate: New investigation 'like a nightmare'
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Woman sues Four Seasons, claims injuries from massage
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession
- Mumps reports spike across Illinois
- Photos: 13-pound baby boy born in Philly suburb
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake