June 16, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Two constitutional experts examine some of the biggest cases including cases involving affirmative action and gay marriage.
There is just one week left in the Supreme Court's current term. 19 cases remain before the justices. Two constitutional experts examine some of the biggest cases including cases involving affirmative action and gay marriage.
newsviews, alan krashesky
- Stagg High School students, teacher fall ill 21 min ago
- Chicago weather: Temps fall by end of week
- Video: Ditka Talks: Thursday @ 10 PM 56 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 3 in custody in Homewood bank robbery 58 min ago
- Photos: La Porte County stolen items on display
- Illinois pension battle brewing after law passes 4 min ago
- Attempted child abduction reported on West Side
- Missing woman's body found in Libertyville 36 min ago
- CTA Red Line resumes service 47th to 95th/Dan Ryan
- Midlothian officer faces excessive force charges
- Wonder Lake man charged with sexually abusing juvenile
- 'Blues Brothers' mall chase recreated with...
- abcnews: Truck carrying radioactive material stolen
- Missing woman's body found near Libertyville
46 min ago
- Operation Santa answers kids' letters,...
22 min ago