Newsviews: Chicago Housing Market
June 30, 2013 (WLS) -- Signs of improvement in the Chicago housing market.
More homes are being sold, prices are up. We talk about the trends, what's behind them and more with our guests Micah Maidenberg, a reporter with Crain's Chicago Business, and Matt Farrel, president-elect of the Chicago Association of Realtors.
newsviews, alan krashesky
- Officer in good condition following police chase 3 min ago
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Russia vetoes UN resolution on Crimea's future
- Daily Herald: Kid Loses Foot In Train Accident
- Photos: St. Patrick's Day in Chicago
- abcnews: Curious Case of L.A.'s Tattooed Ted Cruz...