Newsviews: Illinois Comptroller Judy Baar Topinka
September 15, 2013 (WLS) -- Illinois Comptroller Judy Baar Topinka discusses the state's financial problems, the backlog of unpaid bills and her thoughts on pension reform.
She also discusses what all these factors mean for those already doing business here in Illinois and those thinking of moving here. Plus, why she's running for re-election.
newsviews, alan krashesky
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery 57 min ago
- Murder charges in crash that killed officer
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Minimum wage hike referendums on Tuesday's ballots
- Blagojevich begins 3rd year in prison
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- NU women's basketball team committed to autism awareness 11 min ago
- Russia vetoes UN resolution on Crimea's future
- Daily Herald: Kid Loses Foot In Train Accident 4 min ago
- abcnews: Curious Case of L.A.'s Tattooed Ted Cruz... 47 min ago
- Mujeres Latinas en Acción: Voces...
31 min ago
- NU women's basketball team committed to...
11 min ago