Newsviews: Illinois Comptroller Judy Baar Topinka
September 15, 2013 (WLS) -- Illinois Comptroller Judy Baar Topinka discusses the state's financial problems, the backlog of unpaid bills and her thoughts on pension reform.
She also discusses what all these factors mean for those already doing business here in Illinois and those thinking of moving here. Plus, why she's running for re-election.
newsviews, alan krashesky
- Van driver dies after fiery CTA bus crash
- 2 officers struck by car in West Side alley
- Chicago Bulls fall to Wizards 101-99 in OT
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Gacy investigation helps ID bones of man missing since 1978
- Chase preceded Roseland bus stop crash that injured 5
- Man arrested after Kilbourn Park standoff with kids, dog
- Maywood man charged in fatal West Side hit-and-run
- Park Ridge pole crash causes power outage
- 1957 murder convict Jack McCullough files appeal
- Photos: Van driver dies after CTA bus crash in...
- Missouri execution carried out after 1993 murder of couple over...
- Photos: "That happened how?" Bizarre mix-ups
- abcnews: Officer Caught Tripping Kids at Soccer Game
- 7 in :77
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos