Redwood City to consider plastic bag ban Monday
Plastic bags are already banned in much of the Bay Area, but Redwood City could become the latest city to ban plastic bags.
The ban is on the agenda for Monday night's city council meeting. San Mateo County has already passed a bag ban that would include Redwood City.
The county will prohibit all retail stores, except restaurants, from distributing plastic carry-out bags to their customers starting April 22.
laws, shopping, redwood city, peninsula news
- Board votes to close 50 CPS schools, programs
- Flight delays, cancellations at O'Hare, Midway
- Brian Urlacher announces retirement from NFL
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 2 bodies found in trunk of car in West Englewood
- How much money will be saved by school closures?
- Lombard man charged with threatening Glenbard East High School 38 min ago
- Donald Trump civil trial jury deliberations begin
- 4 school buses crash in Indiana, 50 injured 1 min ago
- Mahalia Jackson community glad school will stay open
- West Aurora sex abuse probe ends without arrests
- Palmer House Hilton up for sale
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help
- abcnews: Twitter Beefs Up User Security
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos