Redwood City to consider plastic bag ban Monday
Plastic bags are already banned in much of the Bay Area, but Redwood City could become the latest city to ban plastic bags.
The ban is on the agenda for Monday night's city council meeting. San Mateo County has already passed a bag ban that would include Redwood City.
The county will prohibit all retail stores, except restaurants, from distributing plastic carry-out bags to their customers starting April 22.
laws, shopping, redwood city, peninsula news
- Grand Blue Line stop reopened after water main break 40 min ago
- Suburban police to begin carrying Narcan 46 min ago
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery 46 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 49 min ago
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- GOP candidates for IL treasurer square off in forum
- Mt. Prospect woman accuses neighbor of hate crime
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- Larkin High School poms squad honored
- Chicago glows green ahead of St. Patrick's Day
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
49 min ago
- Grand Blue Line stop reopened after water...
40 min ago
- Suburban police to begin carrying Narcan
46 min ago
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane...
46 min ago