San Francisco News
Man shot in arm in SF's South of Market area
SAN FRANCISCO -- A man was shot in the arm during a shooting in San Francisco's South of Market neighborhood early this morning, according to police.
The shooting, located near the intersection of Sixth and Howard streets, was reported at 2:03 a.m., police said.
According to police, the suspect shot the victim in the arm before fleeing the scene.
Police said the victim was transported to San Francisco General Hospital to be treated for his injuries.
No suspects are in custody as of this morning, according to police.
SFPD, shooting, crime, soma, san francisco news
- Bitter cold expected to last through the weekend
- Nelson Mandela condolence books open, tribute held
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Northern Illinois Huskies fall to Bowling Green 47-27
- Schaumburg woman missing since October found
- Vigil held for Khaseem Greene's cousin killed in NJ
- Blackhawks championship ring offered in raffle
- Family: Boy, 6, suffers post-traumatic stress after shooting
- Girl, 13, charged in Olympia Fields fatal crash that killed boy
- Barrington leader trying to prevent next tanker tragedy
- 'Heart and Soul' - Saturday, Dec. 7, 6 p.m.
- Photos: Christmas Tree Ship arrives at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Made in America 2013: Gift Ideas