San Francisco News
Off-leash dogs attack, kill geese at SF's Crissy Field
SAN FRANCISCO -- A warning for dog owners, who take their pets for walks along the San Francisco shoreline -- keep them under control.
The message comes after off-leash dogs attacked and killed two Canadian geese at Crissy Field last week.
At least nine incidents, where visitors and park employees have been bitten by dogs on National Park property in San Francisco, have happened this year.
A parks police horse was attacked by a dog last year and was badly injured.
Dog owners may be cited and arrested for any trouble their pets cause on National Park Service property.
crissy field, animal, animals in peril, dog attack, san francisco news
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysia jet 8 min ago
- Man, 29, dead after ejected from SUV on I-57 50 min ago
- HS basketball player shines despite disabilty
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 'El Chapo' lieutenant wants trial in Chicago
- Teacher's aide posed as teen to meet girls online
- CTA Green Line briefly interrupted 43 min ago
- Dog rescue underway at Lake Michigan
- Free small business expo begins in Chicago 12 min ago
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine 3 min ago
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD
- Man, 29, dead after ejected from SUV on I-57
50 min ago