San Francisco News
BART chief orders review of naked man incident
SAN FRANCISCO -- The BART chief ordered an internal review of the response to a naked man harassing BART passengers last month.
It happened at the 16th Street station. BART police took eight minutes to respond.
The suspect has been arrested.
He was in court to face felony charges on Tuesday. That's when Perez Garizabalo, 24, sat quietly listening to a Spanish interpreter explain the charges against him. He's the naked acrobat seen on video (WARNING: Graphic/NSFW) attacking passengers.
mission district, BART, transportation, crime, violence, san francisco news
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemo 6 min ago
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Metra train fatally hits man on NW Side 28 min ago
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock 25 min ago
- Superintendent reprimanded after DUI arrest
- Ill. communities spurring renewable energy
- Guzman lieutenant set to plead guilty in Chicago
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Opening statements begin in general's sex trial
- Employers add 175K jobs despite harsh weather
- Fortune cookie turns Bronx woman into millionaire
- 7 in :77