San Francisco News
Muni bus and car crash near San Francisco's Panhandle
SAN FRANCISCO -- A Muni bus hit a car near the Panhandle in San Francisco today, sending the bus driver to the hospital, a Muni spokesman said.
Muni spokesman Paul Rose said the 43-Masonic bus hit a car making an illegal U-turn near the intersection of Fell Street and Masonic Avenue at about 6:20 p.m.
Pictures posted to social media showed the bus well inside the park with the car crumpled in front of it.
The bus driver was transported to San Francisco General Hospital and the car's driver refused medical aid, Rose said. No one else was injured.
muni, crash, transportation, driving, SFPD, san francisco news
- Extra-alarm blaze struck in Irving Park
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 missing
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State 11 min ago
- Person killed by Amtrak from Chicago to STL
- Chicago electric bills to rise; city claims could've been worse
- $7 million shoplifting suspects face detention hearing
- Teen accused in Chicago livery driver shooting death 56 min ago
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Earthquake in California centered in Eureka 47 min ago
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute
- 7 in :77