San Francisco News
Muni bus and car crash near San Francisco's Panhandle
SAN FRANCISCO -- A Muni bus hit a car near the Panhandle in San Francisco today, sending the bus driver to the hospital, a Muni spokesman said.
Muni spokesman Paul Rose said the 43-Masonic bus hit a car making an illegal U-turn near the intersection of Fell Street and Masonic Avenue at about 6:20 p.m.
Pictures posted to social media showed the bus well inside the park with the car crumpled in front of it.
The bus driver was transported to San Francisco General Hospital and the car's driver refused medical aid, Rose said. No one else was injured.
muni, crash, transportation, driving, SFPD, san francisco news
- Boy, 13, describes Aurora home invasion
- Ga lottery winner claims Mega Millions prize
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Cardinal George celebrates 50 years in priesthood
- Janet Rowley, U of C cancer research pioneer, dies at 88
- Maine West coach trial gets testimony from ex-soccer player
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- Mom honors son's memory by delivering toys to sick children
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago without tax breaks
- Durbin presses regulators to prevent tanker tragedies
- Illini grad to go for spacewalk on International Space Station
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus