San Francisco News
Fisherman's Wharf hotel evacuated due to hazmat situation
SAN FRANCISCO -- An evacuation of a Fisherman's Wharf hotel has been lifted after a hazmat situation sickened 15 people there, a San Francisco Fire Department dispatcher said.
Shortly after 5:30 p.m. an exposure to an unknown substance was reported at 250 Beach St., the dispatcher said. The Raddison Hotel is listed at that address.
Fifteen patients were treated for exposure to the substance and the building was evacuated, fire officials said.
The evacuation was lifted within about an hour.
fisherman's wharf, hazmat, evacuation, san francisco news
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Malaysia Airlines reports plane missing 8 min ago
- Scoozi restaurant closing in River North
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend 24 min ago
- CFD vehicle involved in South Side crash
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD 30 min ago