San Francisco News
Wasserman Media Group buys Bay to Breakers race
SAN FRANCISCO -- One of San Francisco's most colorful and quirkiest races has a new owner and he's pledging a new vision for Bay to Breakers.
The famous footrace known for its wild costumes stretches from San Francisco's Embarcadero to Ocean Beach.
Casey Wasserman, CEO of Wasserman Media Group, announced Wednesday morning that his group has purchased Bay to Breakers from AEG.
Details of the deal will be announced at a meeting with city leaders sometime Wednesday.
bay to breakers, tourism, san francisco news
- South Korea ferry sinks; 292 missing, at least 3 dead 20 min ago
- Boston bombing remembered 1 year later 37 min ago
- Firefighters, cop among 8 injured in South Side fire
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 9 min ago
- Priest Michael O'Connell reinstated by archdiocese
- Mother questions why Harvey police shot son
- Man shot in Palos Heights home invasion 56 min ago
- Local runners preparing for Boston Marathon
- Suspect sought in Boystown alley sex assault
- Loop bank robbery suspect arrested
- Drunk driver charged with driving 118 mph on I-55
- Police fatally shoot 'vicious' dog on South Side
- Teen smoking sees dramatic drop in Chicago
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand