San Francisco News
Batkid saves 'Pitbull' on GMA, misses Obama
SAN FRANCISCO -- Batkid took over Times Square in New York City Monday and this time, it was American Music Awards host "Pitbull" that needed his help.
Five-year-old Miles Scott, who is in remission from leukemia, stopped by Good Morning America to help save the day once again.
The joker somehow captured Pitbull and locked him in his dressing room but, no worries, Batkid came to the rescue. Pitbull was freed just in time to perform on Good Morning America.
Miles even got a special mention from President Obama Monday during the president's stop in San Francisco. "No more super villains because Batkid cleaned up the streets. I love Batkid," he said.
President Obama was hoping to meet the young caped crusader but unfortunately, Miles was already booked in New York.
batkid, children, charities, cancer, greg suhr, ed lee, crime, barack obama, twitter, facebook, social media, san francisco news
- 4 girls, 1 boy shot in Park Manor drive-by
- Woman killed in West Side hit-and-run
- Chicago shootings: 9 dead, 35 hurt since Friday night
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man charged in fatal Dan Ryan crash 9 min ago
- 2 officers hurt in Calumet Heights rollover crash
- Motorized wheelchair stolen from Ondelee Perteet
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games
- Wizards rally past Bulls in Game 1
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge 19 min ago
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Rubin Carter dead at 76; boxer 'Hurricane' exonerated in triple...
- Kevin Sharp dead at 43; country singer battled cancer young
- abcnews: Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout
- 7 in :77