San Francisco News
Batkid saves 'Pitbull' on GMA, misses Obama
SAN FRANCISCO -- Batkid took over Times Square in New York City Monday and this time, it was American Music Awards host "Pitbull" that needed his help.
Five-year-old Miles Scott, who is in remission from leukemia, stopped by Good Morning America to help save the day once again.
The joker somehow captured Pitbull and locked him in his dressing room but, no worries, Batkid came to the rescue. Pitbull was freed just in time to perform on Good Morning America.
Miles even got a special mention from President Obama Monday during the president's stop in San Francisco. "No more super villains because Batkid cleaned up the streets. I love Batkid," he said.
President Obama was hoping to meet the young caped crusader but unfortunately, Miles was already booked in New York.
batkid, children, charities, cancer, greg suhr, ed lee, crime, barack obama, twitter, facebook, social media, san francisco news
- Man, 20, charged in Boystown sex assault
- Neighbors rescue kids from West Pullman fire
- Chicago casino plans to be heard at Wednesday hearing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 52 min ago
- Carl Sandburg H.S. on 'soft lockdown'
- Bucktown water main break gushes for hours 56 min ago
- Cubs unveil plans for Wrigley's 100th birthday
- Michelle Obama to meet with CPS students in DC
- Amber Creek murder suspect appears at preliminary hearing
- Resurfacing project begins to fill potholes
- Gurnee man sentenced in sex assaults of 2 kids
- Huntley teen charged, allegedly crashed SUV into home
- Truck driver who allegedly molested 11 kids sentenced
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
- ABC 7 To Go, April 16, 2014
28 min ago
- 'The Chew'?s Carla Hall
46 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos