San Francisco News
Batkid saves 'Pitbull' on GMA, misses Obama
SAN FRANCISCO -- Batkid took over Times Square in New York City Monday and this time, it was American Music Awards host "Pitbull" that needed his help.
Five-year-old Miles Scott, who is in remission from leukemia, stopped by Good Morning America to help save the day once again.
The joker somehow captured Pitbull and locked him in his dressing room but, no worries, Batkid came to the rescue. Pitbull was freed just in time to perform on Good Morning America.
Miles even got a special mention from President Obama Monday during the president's stop in San Francisco. "No more super villains because Batkid cleaned up the streets. I love Batkid," he said.
President Obama was hoping to meet the young caped crusader but unfortunately, Miles was already booked in New York.
batkid, children, charities, cancer, greg suhr, ed lee, crime, barack obama, twitter, facebook, social media, san francisco news
- Extra-alarm blaze struck in Irving Park 6 min ago
- Chicago police officer shot on South Side
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 24 min ago
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Mobile payment option for metered parking
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
24 min ago