San Francisco News
Batkid saves 'Pitbull' on GMA, misses Obama
SAN FRANCISCO -- Batkid took over Times Square in New York City Monday and this time, it was American Music Awards host "Pitbull" that needed his help.
Five-year-old Miles Scott, who is in remission from leukemia, stopped by Good Morning America to help save the day once again.
The joker somehow captured Pitbull and locked him in his dressing room but, no worries, Batkid came to the rescue. Pitbull was freed just in time to perform on Good Morning America.
Miles even got a special mention from President Obama Monday during the president's stop in San Francisco. "No more super villains because Batkid cleaned up the streets. I love Batkid," he said.
President Obama was hoping to meet the young caped crusader but unfortunately, Miles was already booked in New York.
batkid, children, charities, cancer, greg suhr, ed lee, crime, barack obama, twitter, facebook, social media, san francisco news
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store 40 min ago
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy 31 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Scoozi restaurant closing in River North 2 min ago
- CFD vehicle involved in South Side crash
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
- Woman accused of stealing credit cards from Loop gym
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant
- 'El Chapo' lieutenant wants trial in Chicago
38 min ago
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift...
40 min ago
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
31 min ago