San Francisco News
Pedestrian struck by car on 19th Avenue in SF
SAN FRANCISCO -- A pedestrian was struck by a vehicle on San Francisco's 19th Avenue Thursday morning, a fire dispatcher said.
The 20-year-old man was struck at 9:58 a.m. near 19th Avenue and Taraval Street, the dispatcher said.
The man was taken to San Francisco General Hospital to be treated for his injuries, according to the dispatcher, who did not know the extent of the injuries.
No other details about the incident were immediately available.
pedestrian struck, san francisco news
- Mom allegedly kidnaps 2 sons from Beverly 3 min ago
- Truck driver released after boy dies in Ind. hit-and-run
- South Korea ferry sinks; 287 missing, at least 9 dead
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt 28 min ago
- Man stabbed in back on McKinley Park street
- Blackhawks set for playoffs Thursday with STL Blues Game 1
- Bulls 1st round playoff schedule vs Wizards released
- 2 kids who died with dad in I-65 crash ID'd 12 min ago
- I-Team: New defendant added in 'El Chapo' case
- Barrington meeting addresses consequences of 'sexting'
- Skill Champ app designed for children with autism
- Growing Problem: Stolen Smart Phones
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
- 7 in :77
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos