San Francisco News
Man hit in the head with a bottle near Candlestick Park
SAN FRANCISCO -- One person was hit in the head with a bottle near San Francisco's Candlestick Park Sunday afternoon, a police spokesman said.
The male victim was struck at Gillman Avenue and Bill Walsh Way at about 1:30 p.m., Officer Gordon Shyy said.
He suffered minor cuts and was treated at the scene by medical personnel, Shyy said.
No one was arrested and the incident was being investigated, he said.
The attack was not related to a San Francisco 49ers game that was in progress at the time, Shyy said.
candlestick park, san francisco 49ers, violence, san francisco news
- Falling ice triggered by latest winter storm
- Young girl killed by falling bookcase in Northbrook
- 3-year old killed in Rogers Park fire
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Stone lions vandalized at Chicago museum
- Police: Woman sexually assaulted on Northwest Side
- Pre-high blood pressure can increase stroke risk, study finds
- Snow carving left by artist at State, Van Buren
- Political consultant hit by falling ice
- Chicago River to be dyed green this weekend despite ice
- Man charged with shooting Chicago officer
- Chicago students take part in poetry festival
- Video: Ice chunks undulate on Lake Michigan
- abcnews: Amazon Accused of Cheating on Free Shipping